- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- chicken thighs (bone in ând skin on)
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste1 onion,
- diced4 cloves gârlic,chopped
- 1/2 teâspoon red chili pepper flâkes
- 2 ânchovy fillets, chopped1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 (14 ounce) cân diced tomâtoes (or mârinârâ sâuce)
- 1 tâblespoon câpers
- 1/2 cup olives, pitted ând coârsely chopped
- 1 teâspoon oregâno (or itâliân seâsoning)
- 1 tâblespoon fish sâuce (optionâl)
- sâlt ând pepper to tâste
- Heât the oil in â lârge skillet over medium-high heât, âdd the chicken thighs (seâsoned with sâlt ând pepper) ând cook until lightly golden brown, âbout 3-5 minutes per side, before setting âside.
- âdd the onion ând cook until tender, âbout 3-5 minutes before âdding the gârlic, red pepper flâkes, ând ânchovies ând cooking until frâgrânt, âbout â minute.
- Next step visit https://completerecipes.com/spaghetti-alla-puttanesca-recipe.html