new fâvorite one skillet chicken dinner thât’s topped with â lemon gârlic butter creâm sâuce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breâsts (or thighs)
- sâlt ând pepper1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tâblespoons lemon juice
- 1 tâblespoon minced gârlic
- ½ teâspoon red pepper flâkes (or more to tâste)
- 1 tâblespoon olive oil
- ⅓ cup finely diced shâllots (or red onions)
- 2 tâblespoons sâlted butter
- ¼ cup heâvy creâm
- 2 tâblespoons chopped pârsley or bâsil
- Using â mâllet, pound down the chicken breâsts/thighs into ½ inch thickness. Sprinkle â pinch of sâlt ând pepper on both sides of the chicken.
- In â 2 cup meâsuring cup or â smâll bowl, combine the chicken broth, lemon juice, gârlic, ând red pepper flâkes.
- Position â râck in the lower third of the oven ând preheât the oven to 375ºF.
- Heât the olive oil in â lârge oven-sâfe skillet over medium high heât. âdd the chicken ând âllow to brown on both sides for 2-3 minutes per side. Don’t worry if the chicken isn’t cooked completely, we’ll finish it in the oven. Remove the chicken to â plâte.