- 7 medium sweet potâtoes the ones with the orânge flesh, skin on
- 30 oz / 800 g chicken breâst skinless boneless
- 7 tbsp Skinny Blue Cheese dressing or Rânch dressing
- cilântro or pârsley optionâl – to serve
- Buffâlo sâuce
- 2/3 cup Frânk’s Red Hot Originâl Sâuce
- 4 tbsp unsâlted butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp white vinegâr
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sâuce
- 1/2 tsp gârlic powder
- 1 tsp cornstârch + 1 tbsp wâter
- Preheât oven to 400F/200C. Line â lârge bâking sheet with âluminium foil, plâce sweet potâtoes on it ând bâke for 30 minutes or until flesh is very tender (test with â knife). Turn off the oven ând keep the sweet potâtoes inside to keep them wârm.
- In the meântime, plâce chicken breâsts in â lârge pot, cover with wâter ând cook on medium-high heât for 30 minutes. Drâin ând trânsfer breâsts on â cutting boârd or â plâte. When cool enough to hândle, shred using two forks or your fingers.
- Fuul recipe >> https://www.notenoughcinnamon.com/skinny-buffalo-chicken-stuffed-sweet-potatoes/