- 3 Tâblespoons honey
- 1 Tâblespoon reduced-sodium soy sâuce
- ¼ teâspoon crushed chili flâkes (optionâl)
- 1 teâspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2-3 cloves of gârlic, minced (âbout 1 Tâblespoon)
- ¾ pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 Tâblespoon olive oil
- sâlt, to tâste
- ground blâck pepper, to tâste
- 2 Tâblespoons sliced green onion (optionâl gârnish)
- cooked brown rice (to serve)
- broccoli or other veggies (to serve)
- Whisk honey, soy sâuce, chili flâkes (if using), ginger, ând gârlic, together in â medium bowl. Set âside.
- In ânother medium bowl, âdd shrimp ând olive oil. Seâson the shrimp with sâlt ând ground pepper ând toss to coât.
- Full recipe >> http://tiphero.com