- 2 boxes refrigerated pie crusts (total of 4 pie crusts), at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- Sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Working with one crust at a time, unroll onto your work surface and cut into six 3″ x 4″ rectangles. Repeat with the remaining crusts; cover with a towel to keep from drying out.
- Full recipe >> http://www.babble.com